Monday, October 02, 2006









furniture is overrated

i'm sitting in my new apartment.
i'm thinking many things and nothing all at once...

it's not as poetic as it sounds.

i'm thinking ... woot i like my new place! wow, i'm tired. my legs hurt. i wonder how much nutrition is in welch's grape juice from concentrate ... did anne geddes have a happy childhood? does burning incense do damage to my lungs? i'm antsy. i wish i were hungry so i could eat something ... but i'm not ... i didn't realize how little furniture i have ... until i had nothing to sit on.

See? Sadly, it's just an inordinate amount of unpoetic things that i'm thinking about but not really thinking about ...

And I'm just burning candles and incense and probably those nice duncan hines brownies by now ... and brain cells, burning those too - it's not poetry

... but it feels poetic ...


Does anyone out there watch Lost? I just got into it. Not even done the first season, but i'm going to watch it ... on occaision. I like Hurley.

Anyway, I'm rambling cuz I'm tired. And anyone who knows me knows that I do that.

... and so I say .... good night.



No comments: