Friday, January 20, 2006





Prenatal Nausea.

Okay. I have been to two prenatal classes now and have seen more pain than should be legally possible. As I was the only female man in the room, I thought the least I could do while seeing "the videos" (yes, of birth, of pain, of babies, of pain) was to do better than the male men in the room. However ... I might have grown a mite nauseated ... and dizzy. I think I was just having sympathy pain/nausea for the pregos in the video. O mercy.

Anyway, for all those people out there who either don't know me, or do and just underestimate me ... I'm *not* pregnant! My friend is tho, and her hubby couldn't make it to two of the classes ... a little suspicious considering one of them was definitely ... well, vivid might be a polite word to use ... torturous would be another.

Actually, I'm just kidding. I do get dizzy and stuff when I see that sort of thing, but wow, it was SO beautiful to see a baby being born! I saw two and it was fantastic! ( Okay, well, technically I only really SAW the second one as it came out - but I imagine the first one was just as cool! )

Anyway, I'm stoked for all my prego friends out there. They are fantastic and gorgeous girls who will be fantastic and gorgeous mothers :) I'm so excited for you all!

No comments: