Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Passion for Fashion, No

HELP! I am so utterly stressed out! I'm going to a fashion show in Toronto on Friday night and am now panicking over what to wear. The designer's name is Paul Hardy and his stuff looks phenomenal! Tho when looking at his site I was trying to see what people in the *audience* were wearing!! I know this seems ridiculous but I'm very stressed out. ANYONE who can offer some advice, it would be much much MUCH appreciated ... Are jeans taboo even if paired with black leather heels? I know one of the ushers is wearing a NEW DOLCE & GABANA suit! I mean, what the heck?!?! I don't need to compete with that, but I at least need to blend in a little!

I like casual. This is not casual. Flip flops are my friend. I like pajamas. I like to layer. I like funky chunky slim comfy and eating. I love to eat. I do not love anorexia. Tho I don't think Paul does either ... Christian designer ... so he has to accept me even if he thinks I dress so 2002 fall/winter sear catalogue right? *sigh*

No comments: