Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Portable Cheese Dip and So Much More!!

Where else can you wrap all this into one incredibly delightful evening?:

* Portable warmable nacho cheese packets
* Half nekkid boys who have absolutely no right, dignity, muscle, or parental supervision
* Excitement and happy rioting at the site of 7 K's ... Frig, I was impressed with just the one considering who I was rootin' for.
* Cotton Candy (which led to the delicious idea of pink and blue sugar cubes)
(delightful, no?)
* Street Meat that requires no spatula or vulture shooage.
* Kareoke Cars and Pocket Rocket Cars (More of a thought than a reality.) (Though I admit, I've never been to China - I'll have to check on that reality bit first).
* Another idea: Intimidating thumbtacks (Again, we'll have to check the East before patenting this one but thanks to Teema and Ham for this great idea).
* Beer! In a Pizza Pizza! I've never seen that before. I did not partake, but still feel very edified just knowing this wonderful fact.
* Cheery parking lot man. Gotta love that guy.

Ya woot for one crazy night at the Rogers Center!! ... That's the Sky Dome to all you loyal fans out there :)

Go Jays! Go away Roger.

No comments: